How to Complain
What to do if you have a complaint relating to your RCS insurance product
- The FAIS General Code of Conduct requires that a financial services provider (FSP) must establish, maintain and operate an adequate and effective complaints management framework to ensure the effective resolution of complaints and the fair treatment of complainants.
- RCS Cards (Pty) Ltd (“RCS”), is an authorized Credit Provider in terms of the National Credit Act 37 of 2005 (“NCA”), with NCR registration number NCRCP 38, and an authorized Financial Services Provider, licensed in terms of the Financial Services Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002 (“the FAIS Act”), as amended, with license number FSP 44481.
- We are committed to providing our clients with quality service and undertake to manage the affairs of our clients by using the guiding principles contained in all six Treating Customers Fairly Outcomes, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (“FSCA”) and the Policyholder Protection Rules.
- The RCS Complaints Management Framework provides a complaints procedure in conformance with legislative expectations and sets out the process that RCS will follow in order to resolve the complaint.
- The objectives and key principles of RCS Complaints Management Framework is to manage complaints in order to mitigate business and client risk and to achieve compliance with the FAIS Act and subordinate legislation.