With the RCS Card, you can shop within the largest independent shopping network in South Africa.
There are over 26 000 stores across all categories, so you can shop for the brands you love.
What you need to get a RCS Card:
- You must be 18 years and older
- Hold a South African ID book or Drivers License
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
- Be employed and earn R1,000 or more per month
Let’s get you started.
- First, start your application process here
Complete a few fields and you’ll get a response within seconds. If you are provisionally approved, you move on to Step 2.
- Next, you complete the full application
You can either do this online or in store. Please note that we will need to verify your income during the full application process.
- Collect your RCS Card and get shopping
Once your application is complete and approved, all you need to do is take your SA ID and go to the nearest store to collect your card.